We are looking for a new team member to join our Melbourne Branch.
Going to work shouldn't feel like a chore, at TR Group we thrive because our teammates are driven towards awesome results and an awesome environment. No two days are the same here, and that's not a platitude - We go out of our way to ensure we look after our customers and are always looking to be better than yesterday.
Since 1992 we have come a long way from a one-man-band to the team of 200 we are today across NZ and Australia.
We are looking for an Accounts Administration superstar, with the ability to remain calm under pressure, make the role their own, and grow the team’s capacity by seamlessly taking care of the accounts administration of the business. This role really is a split between accounts and adhoc admin that might come your way, as a growing team we are looking for someone who’s keen to own their role and pick up tasks when need be to help the team.
This role is newly created, but the typical day could look something like the following:
- Payroll administration support
- Accounts payable/Account receivable processing
- Provide support and assistance to all teams within the business at peak times as required
- You will need strong data skills, we are within the process of a system overhaul - meaning a lot of our systems are manual at the moment, you will be responsible for the manual data transfer for the team, giving them capacity to continue to rent and lease. This will however reshape once our new system is in place
- Administer the registrations of our vehicles - keeping a system and structure to ensure these are consistently in action
- Administering the vehicle fines process nationally, including receiving all notices of fine, identify who hired the vehicle, and contact the enforcement agency to have the fine transferred
- This role will be in support of our Accountant, so a “numbers” person could really do well in this role.
- Administrative finance support: Insurances; Lodge PPSRs; Process Vendor invoices; Support with credit collection when required
We are looking for someone with experience around the following:
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivable experience
- Previous payroll administration would be wonderful, but training can be provided for the right person
- Outstanding administration skills - you are the master at all things 'seamless' getting things done before people even know they need doing
- Mega organisational skills - you will be responsible for more than just your own work pipeline, you will need to be intuitive around when others may need a hand or two
- You are diligent in checking and checking again, nothing slips past you
- Industry knowledge would be a major plus
Working with TR means that you are dedicated to your own development, and we will help you every step of the way. Growing professionally and personally is as much of the job, as the tasks at hand.
But what do you get out of working with TR Group?
We are a team, and we are a family. We look after each other in the good times, and the tough times. Our values speak to who each and every one of us are, and we don't have to have the words on the wall to prove it. TR Group is so much more than a business, we make a lasting imprint on each other and the community we live in. We are dedicated to personal growth of our team, whether that's new ways of thinking, doing or simply getting out of the everyday to work on yourself. You can expect to learn and develop both personally and professionally, and we believe that the better person you are at home, is the better person that comes to work. It’s not just a job.
If you want to know a little more about us, check us out here: